Our next Thermography Day is TBD.
Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging (Thermography) creates images that illustrate heat patterns in the body. The images are analyzed for abnormalities which may be a sign of disease in the body. Measuring inflammation through thermal imaging is a proactive, preventative method for detecting diseases which significantly improves your chances for longevity and health.
Thermography & Breast Cancer Prevention
Thermography can detect irregular patterns in the breast, conditions that occur often before a noticeable lump is formed. In some cases, such as inflammatory cancer, there are no lumps to be detected by self exam or mammogram. Thermography can help with early detection.
Thermal imaging is
- No Compression
- Emits absolutely no radiation
- New Breast Scan or Region of Interest - $195.00
- Comparative Breast Screening ( 3-6 Months) - $125.00
- Yearly Breast Screenings - $150.00
- Half Body Scan (Upper or Lower) - $325.00
- Preventative Full Body Screening - $425.00
Click the button to reserve your spot, or call (302) 430-4644. A deposit is required since the Advanced Clinical Thermographer will be traveling to us to provide this diagnostic tool.